Renewal of License
The driver’s license is valid until the age of 65. Once it expires, all you have to do, is visit one of our Offices and within just a few days, you will receive your license renewed.
Your license will need to be renewed again after three years, unless it is deemed necessary by the doctors to be renewed sooner! In any case, FARFARAS Driving Schools will notify you 15 days before your license expiration, so as not to stay even one day without it!
See below the conditions and documents required!
You have to:
- Be a resident of Greece.
- Be a holder of a Greek driving license or of another EU Member State, or Norway, Iceland and Liechtenstein
- Do not hold any other driving license, of the same category, Greek or of another EU Member State (including Norway, Iceland and Liechtenstein)
- Application – Solemn Declaration (form M69)
- Driving license printing application (form)
- Deposit fees 50 €, 30 € and 18 €, from www.taxisnet.gr
- Tax Registration Number
- Health booklet
- Photocopy of identity card or passport
- Photocopy of the driving license you already hold or the driving license you already hold if it has expired. (If the driving license issued by an EU member state or Norway, Iceland and Liechtenstein, it is require to be translated by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs or by a lawyer).
- Photocopy of a valid residence permit or any other equivalent document, in case you are not a Greek citizen, which must have been issued at least 185 days before the submission of the application or 95 days, if the applicant is a citizen of an EU member state or of Norway, Iceland and Liechtenstein, and is still valid until the day of reception of the Greek driving license.
- Four (4) recent passport type photos
- Two health certificates (from a pathologist and an ophthalmologist), or Report of a Secondary Medical Committee, as appropriate.
For your convenience, you can pay the deposit fees to us and we can undertake the printout from www.taxisnet.gr and their payment to the IRS.
Moreover, the applications are available in our offices, where one of our associates will help you fill them!
For more information, call as at 210-8992826 and we will help you immediately!